RLE USA operates in two Metro Detroit locations with a primary focus on transportation industry Engineering, Research & Development solutions.
The Engineering Development Center in Madison Heights is a state of the art facility, fully equipped to provide complex engineering and design solutions. The Prototype & Build Center in Sterling Heights has 11,000 sq. ft. available to realize full-scale solutions for validation and testing purposes. RLE USA currently employs over 100 experienced Engineers, Designers, Program Managers and support staff working throughout its two locations and on-site with OEM customers.
Unigraphics, Catia, Nastran, LS-Dyna, Abaqus, ISight, Heeds, Tosca, Optistruct, CDH/AMLS, ZDH/VAO, Ansa, Hyperworks
RLE USA’s core competencies include:
- Production Design and Engineering
- Concept Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Target Setting
- CAE Lead Structural Development and Weight Reduction
- System Integration
- Homologation / Certification
- ADA Compliancy & Accessible Solutions
- Automotive: BIW, Interior, Exterior, System Integration
- Rail Transportation: Movable and stationary platforms, Mechanical and structural solutions, Ergonomics